Computer softwareHere is a list of open source software I use on a frequent basis.
- KeePass, an offline and lightweight password manager.
- Syncthing, for synching files between devices (like my KeePass databases).
- Thunderbird for my emails.
- Vim as text editor/IDE. I do everything in Vim, just like making this website. My vimrc is also public.
- Kdenlive to edit videos. It does everthing I need it to do, and more.
- GnuCash to do personal accounting! Using it changed the way I use my money, for the better.
- EteSync, a calender, contacts and task syncing service. No more sharing calendar data with google!
- EteSync server to self host my server on a raspberri pi zero.
- F-Droid, an open source and Google free applications catalogue. I download all my apps from F-Droid.
- openScale, open source weight and body metrics tracker with support for Bluetooth scales.
- AAT, a GPS tracker for cycling.
- KeePassDroid, a mobile version of KeePass.
- Goodtime, a productivity timer I use when studying.
- SlimSocial, a lightweight mobile Facebook app.
- VLC for mobile.
- Simple Calendar.
- Tasks, a simple task management app (which also syncs using EteSync!)
- K-9 Mail, a very clean email client!